sábado, 18 de janeiro de 2014


01.Dj Clock ft Beatenburg - I Still Remember (Once Again Pluto Remix) 02.Garth & G-rel - Intliziyo yam (accapella) 03.Aviici - Wake me up (Remix) 04.Mafikizolo - Nakupenda (Reprise Accapella) 05.Dj Zintle - My Name is (Reprise Accapella) 06.Dj Kent - Spin My World (Reprise) 07.Dj Kent Spin My World (Accapella) 08.Kendrick Lamar - Bitch don't kill my vibe (Remix) 09.Dj Gamiland - Sisi Uyandiva (accapella) 10Crazy White Boys - Zoma (accapella) 11.Dj Kent - Top Of The World (reprise) 12.Bucie - Easy To Love (instrument) 13.Heavy-K - Wena (official reprise) 14.Bucie - Easy To Love (accapella) 15.Dj Kent ft Jimmy Dludlu - Guitar Boggie 16.Liquideep - Alone (Reprise) 17.Mafikizolo - Khona (accapella) 18.Heavy-K - Katalina (instrumental) 19.Dj Lusiman - Wamnand'uQoh (accapella) 20.Euphonik ft Shota - Loose Yourself (accapella) 21.Dj Cyndo - Yamndand'nto 22.Vetkuk vs Mahoota - Stockfella (official accapella) 23.Mi Casa - Jika (Sample accapella) 24.Dj Tira - Washaaa (Percy J sample accapella) 25Euphonic & Chommie - Jack Knife (Uhuru Remxi)

0 comentários :

Postar um comentário